Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Finds- We Were Evergreen

While browsing through the net, sometimes I come across some really cute music groups. Recently, I discovered a Parisian group called We Were Evergreen
"We Were Evergreen are a Parisian alternative indie-electro-pop trio formed in 2008. Their shape-shifting pop songs blend folk melodies, electro beats and exotic rhythms. The last single, “Baby Blue”, was released on 4 June 2012."
I have got to say, I love their close harmonies and cute, obscure vids and lyrics. Their music just makes me feel wonderful! My favorite song of their songs has got to be "Summer Flings". You can listen to a few of their songs on their website, here and a few are avaliable on ITunes, but I found their songs on Youtube.
Here's their official website. And here's their Facebook page.
Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo,
 Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment